welcome to the secret diaries of the princess.
hey dearies!
scroll over the pictures to look thru my secret diaries...
only those of high calibre or my friends will be able to do it!
so enjoy!
LOVES ((:
Yours Truly!
three cheers for me.
your royal highness~ the princess!((:
referred to as
*your royal highness
*princess andrea
*lil miss fickle
*lululeong
*miss piggy
Besties!
Angie!(((:
Eva!((:
Gabby!(:
Iniki! (((:
Jacelyn!(:
Joyslyn! ((:
Justin!((:
Lizzie Izzie Wizzie!(((:
Kitt-Kat! (((:
Manda!(:
marie banana! (((:
Maxi!((:
Natasha Chopra!(:
Nicole!(((:
Sam...gymmie!((:
Sumathi!((:
Tim!((:
Zac! (((:
All the gymmers! ;D
loves and fusses of a princess
<3s her gorgeous & wonderful girlfriend!
<3s being a princess
<3s her royal family
<3s her siblings
<3s her darlins...;D
<3s her sexy r.gym babes
<3s her best friends
<3s how things are going this year
<3s rhythmic gymnastics
<3s 1/2 'oh6 and 2/2 'oh7, 3/3 oh'8
<3s romantic stuffies ;D...and any movie that is if it is the romantic type
fusses over being fussed about
fusses being told what to do!
lives to eat
fusses over pictures taken when i don't want them to be taken
fusses over growing up
fusses over which clothes to wear
10:12 PM
Thursday, November 20, 2008
well... today was just boring!!! haha... well it was 2 hrs of chem tuition... BOR-ang!
haha... then gym... gym politics as usual... thank God i'm almost done with my gym career! phew! ((: not that i dun like gym... its just the politics which drive me mad! Gosh! kinda sad that gym career ending soon too ): ohwells...
so here's a song to cheer everyone up! happy hols!
A thousand miles--Vanessa Carlton
Making my way downtown
Walking fastFaces pass
And I'm home bound
Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd
And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know
I'd walkA thousand miles
If I could Just see you
Tonight
It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder
If you ever
Think of me
'Cause every thing's so wrong
And I don't belong
Living in your
Precious memory
'Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know
I'd walkA thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight
And I, I
Don't want to let you know
I, I
Drown in your memory
I, I
Don't want to let this go
I, I
Don't....
Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound
Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd
And I still need you
And I still miss you
And now I wonder....
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass us by
'Cause you know
I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you...
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
If I could Just hold you
Tonight... ((:
countdown:7more days((: almost there
anything you want to put here. updates, notices, disclaimers.
it's really up to you. a short message, a favourite quote, or a special shoutout. something like...
SEVERUS SNAPE ROCKS!
get the idea? have fun!
♥ DancingSheep