welcome to the secret diaries of the princess.
hey dearies!
scroll over the pictures to look thru my secret diaries...
only those of high calibre or my friends will be able to do it!
so enjoy!
LOVES ((:
Yours Truly!
three cheers for me.
your royal highness~ the princess!((:
referred to as
*your royal highness
*princess andrea
*lil miss fickle
*lululeong
*miss piggy
Besties!
Angie!(((:
Eva!((:
Gabby!(:
Iniki! (((:
Jacelyn!(:
Joyslyn! ((:
Justin!((:
Lizzie Izzie Wizzie!(((:
Kitt-Kat! (((:
Manda!(:
marie banana! (((:
Maxi!((:
Natasha Chopra!(:
Nicole!(((:
Sam...gymmie!((:
Sumathi!((:
Tim!((:
Zac! (((:
All the gymmers! ;D
loves and fusses of a princess
<3s her gorgeous & wonderful girlfriend!
<3s being a princess
<3s her royal family
<3s her siblings
<3s her darlins...;D
<3s her sexy r.gym babes
<3s her best friends
<3s how things are going this year
<3s rhythmic gymnastics
<3s 1/2 'oh6 and 2/2 'oh7, 3/3 oh'8
<3s romantic stuffies ;D...and any movie that is if it is the romantic type
fusses over being fussed about
fusses being told what to do!
lives to eat
fusses over pictures taken when i don't want them to be taken
fusses over growing up
fusses over which clothes to wear
8:46 PM
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
well... my phone kinda died-ed... rah..fell in a puddle... gosh hope it gets better soon! haha... trying to revive it! come on phone! haha... well trainin was good i guess... muscles aching like crazee! haha...
Well... this wks kinda sucky... well ok luh...
tmr there's golf, tuition
thurs there's tuition, gym
fri there's work attachment...
Sigh...
Boring boring boring....
Anyways here's another song... nothing to say so blog song luh ((:
Swept away---Christopher Cross
I never had anything happen so fastTook one look and I shattered like glassI guess I let it showCause your smile told me you knewThat you're everything I ever wanted at onceThere's no holding this heartWhen it knows what it wantsAnd I never wanted anything more than to know youI was swept awayNo one in the world but you and IGotta find a wayTo make you feel the way that I doI was swept awayWithout a warningLike night when the morning begins the dayI was swept awayAnd so it beginsThis journey of loveThe summer wind carries us to places all our ownThe words of a lookThe language of touchThe way that you want me means so muchAnd I never wanted anything moreThan to love youI am swept awayNo one in the world but you and IGotta find a wayTo make you feel the way that I doI am swept awayWithout a warningLike night when the morning begins the dayI was swept awayAway, seeing my tomorrow's in your eyesI was swept awayOoo, I hope I wake up soonOoo, I'm a victim of that crazy moonThe very first time you said my nameI knew it would never sound the sameSomething about me has changed foreverCan't you see I am swept awayNo one in the world but you and IGotta find a wayTo make you feel the way that I doI am swept awayWithout a warningLike night when the morning begins the dayI was swept awayAway, seeing my tomorrow's in your eyesGotta find a wayTo make you feel the way that I doI was swept awayWithout a warningLike night when the morning begins the dayI was swept awayWe were swept awayDreaming of youSwept awayyeaps that's all for tonite folks! 90210 now woohoo! ((:
see yall! LOVES
countdown: 9 more long days... ((: stay safe!
anything you want to put here. updates, notices, disclaimers.
it's really up to you. a short message, a favourite quote, or a special shoutout. something like...
SEVERUS SNAPE ROCKS!
get the idea? have fun!
♥ DancingSheep