welcome to the secret diaries of the princess.
hey dearies!
scroll over the pictures to look thru my secret diaries...
only those of high calibre or my friends will be able to do it!
so enjoy!
LOVES ((:
Yours Truly!
three cheers for me.
your royal highness~ the princess!((:
referred to as
*your royal highness
*princess andrea
*lil miss fickle
*lululeong
*miss piggy
Besties!
Angie!(((:
Eva!((:
Gabby!(:
Iniki! (((:
Jacelyn!(:
Joyslyn! ((:
Justin!((:
Lizzie Izzie Wizzie!(((:
Kitt-Kat! (((:
Manda!(:
marie banana! (((:
Maxi!((:
Natasha Chopra!(:
Nicole!(((:
Sam...gymmie!((:
Sumathi!((:
Tim!((:
Zac! (((:
All the gymmers! ;D
loves and fusses of a princess
<3s her gorgeous & wonderful girlfriend!
<3s being a princess
<3s her royal family
<3s her siblings
<3s her darlins...;D
<3s her sexy r.gym babes
<3s her best friends
<3s how things are going this year
<3s rhythmic gymnastics
<3s 1/2 'oh6 and 2/2 'oh7, 3/3 oh'8
<3s romantic stuffies ;D...and any movie that is if it is the romantic type
fusses over being fussed about
fusses being told what to do!
lives to eat
fusses over pictures taken when i don't want them to be taken
fusses over growing up
fusses over which clothes to wear
9:54 PM
Monday, November 17, 2008
hey yall... well... kinda quiet day today i guess... phone buzzing so lil... i guess it is still buzzing luh huh((: haha!
Anyways... went to visit Ashley my niece today... so cute omg! those cutie big eyes! ((:
Well, i'm an auntie! GOSH! AHHH! anyways...
so yea really tired from trainin today gosh... tuiton at 730am in the morn again and more trainin at 3... tires me out!
Anyways... another song for tonite luh huh... ((:
Because you love me--Celine Dion
For all those times you stood by meFor all the truth that you made me seeFor all the joy you brought to my lifeFor all the wrong that you made rightFor every dream you made come trueFor all the love I found in youI'll be forever thankful babyYou're the one who held me upNever let me fallYou're the one who saw me through through it allYou were my strength when I was weakYou were my voice when I couldn't speakYou were my eyes when I couldn't seeYou saw the best there was in meLifted me up when I couldn't reachYou gave me faith 'coz you believedI'm everything I amBecause you loved meYou gave me wings and made me flyYou touched my hand I could touch the skyI lost my faith, you gave it back to meYou said no star was out of reachYou stood by me and I stood tallI had your love I had it allI'm grateful for each day you gave meMaybe I don't know that muchBut I know this much is trueI was blessed because I was loved by youYou were my strength when I was weakYou were my voice when I couldn't speakYou were my eyes when I couldn't seeYou saw the best there was in meLifted me up when I couldn't reachYou gave me faith 'coz you believedI'm everything I amBecause you loved meYou were always there for meThe tender wind that carried meA light in the dark shining your love into my lifeYou've been my inspirationThrough the lies you were the truthMy world is a better place because of youYou were my strength when I was weakYou were my voice when I couldn't speakYou were my eyes when I couldn't seeYou saw the best there was in meLifted me up when I couldn't reachYou gave me faith 'coz you believedI'm everything I amBecause you loved meYou were my strength when I was weakYou were my voice when I couldn't speakYou were my eyes when I couldn't seeYou saw the best there was in meLifted me up when I couldn't reachYou gave me faith 'coz you believedI'm everything I amBecause you loved meI'm everything I amBecause you loved meCountdown: 10 more days! phcks! ((: eLIT!
anything you want to put here. updates, notices, disclaimers.
it's really up to you. a short message, a favourite quote, or a special shoutout. something like...
SEVERUS SNAPE ROCKS!
get the idea? have fun!
♥ DancingSheep