welcome to the secret diaries of the princess.
hey dearies!
scroll over the pictures to look thru my secret diaries...
only those of high calibre or my friends will be able to do it!
so enjoy!
LOVES ((:
Yours Truly!
three cheers for me.
your royal highness~ the princess!((:
referred to as
*your royal highness
*princess andrea
*lil miss fickle
*lululeong
*miss piggy
Besties!
Angie!(((:
Eva!((:
Gabby!(:
Iniki! (((:
Jacelyn!(:
Joyslyn! ((:
Justin!((:
Lizzie Izzie Wizzie!(((:
Kitt-Kat! (((:
Manda!(:
marie banana! (((:
Maxi!((:
Natasha Chopra!(:
Nicole!(((:
Sam...gymmie!((:
Sumathi!((:
Tim!((:
Zac! (((:
All the gymmers! ;D
loves and fusses of a princess
<3s her gorgeous & wonderful girlfriend!
<3s being a princess
<3s her royal family
<3s her siblings
<3s her darlins...;D
<3s her sexy r.gym babes
<3s her best friends
<3s how things are going this year
<3s rhythmic gymnastics
<3s 1/2 'oh6 and 2/2 'oh7, 3/3 oh'8
<3s romantic stuffies ;D...and any movie that is if it is the romantic type
fusses over being fussed about
fusses being told what to do!
lives to eat
fusses over pictures taken when i don't want them to be taken
fusses over growing up
fusses over which clothes to wear
9:11 PM
Friday, November 14, 2008
hey yall... whassup how has hols been for all of u?!
I know it has been crappy for most rite?!
Never mind mine has been sucky for myself too...
Trainin, trainin and more trainin
tuition, tuition and more tuition...
gosh... anyways...
know some off yall out there feeling a lil love sick luh huh (:
so here's a song for yall... credits must go to Chris and Stalked luh huh (:
love you guys! ((: haha...
Aerosmith's ---don't wanna miss a thing...
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we're together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
I don't want to miss one smile
I don't want to miss one kiss
I just want to be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just want to hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
I don't want to miss a thingAnyways I promised this post will go to agnes... so cheer up girl... ((: you'll always have me ((:
haha! and i'm so much better...
Anyways u'll like be back to normal by like sun... I still have 15 long days... )): sulk ,pout, sob... whatever you name it! ((:
haha... so i know this song is yOUR song so... enjoy! Loves.. you know i love umy lesbian lover! ((:
And to chris... see luh....(read ur tagboard if u dunno what i'm talking bout! )
haha...will miss you love... ur not even gone and i'm already missing u like crazyMiss you like crazy---Natalie Cole
Even though its been so long, my love for you keeps going strongI remember the things that we used to do, a kiss in the rainTil the sun shined through, Id try to deny it, but Im still in love with youI miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy, ever since you went awayEvery hour of every day, I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazyNo matter what I say or do, theres just no getting over youI can see the love shining in your eyes, and it comes as such a sweet surpriseIf seeings believing its worth the wait,so hold me and tell me its not too lateWere so good together, were starting forever now,
and I miss you like crazyI miss you like crazy, ever since you went away, every hour of every dayI miss you like crazy, I miss you baby, a love like ours will never endJust touch me and were there againMusical interludeJust one night and well have that magic feeling like we used to doHold on tight and whatever comes our way were gonna make it throughIf seeings believing its worth the wait, so hold me and tell me its not too lateWere so good together, were starting forever nowAnd I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazyNo matter what I say or do theres just no getting over youAnd I miss you (baby), I miss you (baby),all the tender love you gave meWhen a feeling gets this strong, you know the real thing come alongAnd I miss you, I miss you like crazy baby, only youre sweet loveCan save me, I miss you like crazy, a love like ours will never endJust touch me and were there again,Miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazyHaha... these 2 songs have been stuck in my head for the whole dayGosh! ((:
Don't yall agree that oldies have so much more meaning in the song than songs now?!
Gosh... love them
Think i'm born in the wrong era! ((:
Oh wells...
Anyways uall stay strong... take care! ((:
LOVES...
PHK
anything you want to put here. updates, notices, disclaimers.
it's really up to you. a short message, a favourite quote, or a special shoutout. something like...
SEVERUS SNAPE ROCKS!
get the idea? have fun!
♥ DancingSheep