welcome to the secret diaries of the princess.
hey dearies!
scroll over the pictures to look thru my secret diaries...
only those of high calibre or my friends will be able to do it!
so enjoy!
LOVES ((:
Yours Truly!
three cheers for me.
your royal highness~ the princess!((:
referred to as
*your royal highness
*princess andrea
*lil miss fickle
*lululeong
*miss piggy
Besties!
Angie!(((:
Eva!((:
Gabby!(:
Iniki! (((:
Jacelyn!(:
Joyslyn! ((:
Justin!((:
Lizzie Izzie Wizzie!(((:
Kitt-Kat! (((:
Manda!(:
marie banana! (((:
Maxi!((:
Natasha Chopra!(:
Nicole!(((:
Sam...gymmie!((:
Sumathi!((:
Tim!((:
Zac! (((:
All the gymmers! ;D
loves and fusses of a princess
<3s her gorgeous & wonderful girlfriend!
<3s being a princess
<3s her royal family
<3s her siblings
<3s her darlins...;D
<3s her sexy r.gym babes
<3s her best friends
<3s how things are going this year
<3s rhythmic gymnastics
<3s 1/2 'oh6 and 2/2 'oh7, 3/3 oh'8
<3s romantic stuffies ;D...and any movie that is if it is the romantic type
fusses over being fussed about
fusses being told what to do!
lives to eat
fusses over pictures taken when i don't want them to be taken
fusses over growing up
fusses over which clothes to wear
10:53 PM
Sunday, November 16, 2008
hey all....
so went to watch Madagasca... Escape 2 Africa today! with lauren and shaun and marie, michelle, jerome,joel...aunty ying and uncle bernard...((:
Well... the show was ok i guess... preferred the first one though... ((: but it was entertaining... quite fun luh...
But what beats a movie nite out was SUPPER!
haha super Supper... cool!
We ordered like tons of dessert and fruits... haha...((:
And guess what we didn't finish! lol... then we got chased outta foodcourt cos it was closing... so i just came home! ((:
Anyways... GOODLUCK.... to marie and IJ-shuttlers! ((:
Tournament tmr! wheewheets!haha... you go girls! ((:
here's another song... promised someone i'll do this haha ((:
I'll be there for you---friends theme song!
So no one told you life was gonna be this wayYour job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOAIt's like you're always stuck in second gear,When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month,or even your year, but...I'll be there for you...When the rain starts to pourI'll be there for you...Like I've been there beforeI'll be there for you...'Cause you're there for me too.You're still in bed at ten, though work begins at eight,
You burned your breakfast, so far things are going great,Your mother warned you there'd be days like these,But she didn't tell youwhen the world was brought down to your kneesthat...I'll be there for you...When the rain starts to pourI'll be there for you...Like I've been there beforeI'll be there for you...'Cause you're there for me too.No one could ever know me. No one could ever see me.Seems you're the only one who knows what it's like to be meSomeone to face the day with.Make it through all the mess with.Someone I'll always laugh with.Even at my worst, I'm best with....you - yeahIt's like you're always stuck in second gear,When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month,or even your year, but...I'll be there for you...When the rain starts to pourI'll be there for you...Like I've been there beforeI'll be there for you...'Cause you're there for me too..To all my lovelies out there... thanks for being there for a part of my life... ((:Going with me everystep of the way... through good times and bad... I love you guys! ((:
esp my besties...((: Love yall ((:
Anyways getting late going ta crash! nites dearies! ((:
Chao...
countdown: 11 more days ((: 9224279 XD!
anything you want to put here. updates, notices, disclaimers.
it's really up to you. a short message, a favourite quote, or a special shoutout. something like...
SEVERUS SNAPE ROCKS!
get the idea? have fun!
♥ DancingSheep