welcome to the secret diaries of the princess.
hey dearies!
scroll over the pictures to look thru my secret diaries...
only those of high calibre or my friends will be able to do it!
so enjoy!
LOVES ((:
Yours Truly!
three cheers for me.
your royal highness~ the princess!((:
referred to as
*your royal highness
*princess andrea
*lil miss fickle
*lululeong
*miss piggy
Besties!
Angie!(((:
Eva!((:
Gabby!(:
Iniki! (((:
Jacelyn!(:
Joyslyn! ((:
Justin!((:
Lizzie Izzie Wizzie!(((:
Kitt-Kat! (((:
Manda!(:
marie banana! (((:
Maxi!((:
Natasha Chopra!(:
Nicole!(((:
Sam...gymmie!((:
Sumathi!((:
Tim!((:
Zac! (((:
All the gymmers! ;D
loves and fusses of a princess
<3s her gorgeous & wonderful girlfriend!
<3s being a princess
<3s her royal family
<3s her siblings
<3s her darlins...;D
<3s her sexy r.gym babes
<3s her best friends
<3s how things are going this year
<3s rhythmic gymnastics
<3s 1/2 'oh6 and 2/2 'oh7, 3/3 oh'8
<3s romantic stuffies ;D...and any movie that is if it is the romantic type
fusses over being fussed about
fusses being told what to do!
lives to eat
fusses over pictures taken when i don't want them to be taken
fusses over growing up
fusses over which clothes to wear
10:34 PM
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Sorry dearies... have been really busy lately with CCA and tests and Drama!
Let's see what happened today...
Well, we had drama then we rushed down for gym... then we went for a play called Reservoire! I LOVE THE SET AND MULTIMEDIA!!!
Anyways let's stop digressing from what i wanna say... sorry if i sound bitchy...
Anyways... today the leadership positions for R.Gym were officially announced!
Well... I am like Vice capt... but am not happy bout it! WTH luh... I've slogged off my ass for like how many years... in hope to get captaincy at the end of it... I had so many plans in improving the gym team...taking it to greater heights... but today it all got CRUSHED....
And guess who's Captain?!?! Mary ann! no hard feelings mary ann... I'm not jealous and all.. although i may sound that way... but it is more like a CRUSHED dream.... Anyways... so I have been the one making decisions... Mary ann dear... always asks me what to do... even until she got 'crowned' captain... yea... she asks me like whether she should sms the girls and bla bla bla... those kinda stuff...
Yea... I have been the one slogging my brains and guts out for the team... but what do i get?! not even to be head of the CCA... the one who improves and challenges the team... No... and you know why i didn't get Captaincy?!?!? because... i heard that i was incompetent in controlling my juniors... which my juniors do disagree with... whatever... anyways... so yea that and cos i dun consult my teacher when i do things... superb answers for why i wasn't made capt rite!?!? I KNOW... Fantastic! Woohoo -sense the sarcasm-
so...My teacher IC does know that i do the most in the whole gym team in terms of leadership and duties... she knows i slog my hell of a guts out... but no she doesn't let me be capt because... well... she feels more juniors will listen to mary ann...
And What does mary ann do? well... she wants to not compete next yr but is forced into gym cos there's no recreational team... so yea... she doesn't give a shit bout gym... and she gets to be capt... I guess my mum's rite when she says the world's never fair...
I'm just feeling pretty annonyed and angry with the decision... but now... i dunno what to do! GOD... i hate today... this is officially the worst day of my life.... it's a frigging... unfair day...I like cried my guts out luh just now... but oh well what has been done can't be changed rite!?!?!
I HATE TODAY!
Anyways teacher's day tmr!
Needa go prep for performance... and why am i doing everything again?! I'm not too sure myself... maybe i shal stop taking all the responsibility anymore... I shall be nice and generous... hey mary ann would u like to take some of it -sees her shake her head-... i dun really mean it but i'm frigging pissed!
GOSH!
Wishing tmr will be better... LOVE YALL...
anything you want to put here. updates, notices, disclaimers.
it's really up to you. a short message, a favourite quote, or a special shoutout. something like...
SEVERUS SNAPE ROCKS!
get the idea? have fun!
♥ DancingSheep