Without You
I lay there, dreading life,
I was plain lazy, not wanting to strive.
When I realized, it seemed hopeless,
I thought I was just useless.
I could only sob and slack,
Feeling there were many things that I lacked.
The goodness of life, I did not see……
Until you bumped right into me.
Without you,
I’d feel down,
Carrying a frown,
Made my heart pound and race all around
Walking through the empty streets,
Collapsing to the wrath of my feet,
Hoping all these feelings would drown,
Until I was found……
The day I met you, I behaved like a vermin,
But knowing you, strong and determined.
You raised me up to be strong,
Taught me the difference between right and wrong.
You taught me with great patience that
Destroyed my heart and mind’s limitations.
Separating rights from inhumanity,
You showed me values like integrity.
From being evil personified,
The rules and laws I now abide.
I tell you if you were not there,
What would I be to the world?
Would I be able to love and care?
Nice poem!
Justin's creation and my editing! (:
LOVE it!
Skools a bore...
homeworks a chore!
Rah sec 3 is super stressful!